Hi friends, fans & family!
Here are some of the highlights from things that I have been working on since the last time.
- Made a smaller version of the swingmeter and placed it at the point of attack instead of the bottom of the screen
- Improved the look of the buttons in the UI:
- Added hit frames to the heroes so they all look like idiots when they are attacked:
- Fixed loads of bugs in the water and road generation that we’re giving me a headache.
- Fixed some AI issues
- Made major progress on the tutorial that’s nearly finished.
The demo is not done and will most likely be in a releasable state during the summer. I am about to turn an old Mac into a PC to be able to test the game properly which is naturally a major thing before release. These are the other things left:
- Music & sounds.
- Last 5% of the tutorial
- Design a couple of levels and some dialogue
- Finish the title screen and add some options
Thanks for reading! Until next time! // Luis