Hi friends, fans and family!
I’ve been busy doing all sorts of stuff lately and here are some of the highlights:
- New graphics. Scale has changed a bit, houses have been added. Mountains are now rocks and forests are single trees. Grass has been given a facelift and water has been much improved.
- UI Polish. More details on the frames etc
- Started working on the steam page. Lots of work left before I publish but I have a decent descriptions and some nice artwork up.
- Created a FB page. Go over here and give me a like 😀 https://www.facebook.com/goGridvale
- Added loot mechanics. Loot is now randomly dropped by enemies. In the victory screen when a mission is over you can open the bags and see what you’ve picked up. Still needs polish to look good but we’ll get there.
- Refactoring the code base. Doing some major changes in the code at the moment to make it cleaner and remove problematic bugs and future pain. This will allow me to make some really cool stuff going forward. Stay tuned…
I will try to post a bit more frequently but it’s not that easy now that I have two little monsters. Have to get used to that ;D
Thanks for reading! // Luis